Hire An Outstanding Copywriter
Every project needs a superb copywriter for it to reach its full potential, whether that’s to sell a project or service or tell an engaging brand story that cements an idea in a consumer’s mind.
Our copywriter, Tom, started his digital marketing career in SEO copywriting after a switch from a B2B and B2C based career and considers excellent copy to be at the core of every successful project he undertakes.
Get in touch to discuss your own project and benefit from 5 years of:
- SEO and Web-Ready copy and content specialism
- Experience spanning 9+ different industries
- Both in-house and digital agency experience
- Multi-format copywriting including web, print, brochures, PPC campaigns and more.
Don’t let your project down by allowing poor copy and content to miss the mark with your audience – book a free copywriting consultation today.
Our approach to Copywriting
Although we specialise in SEO copywriting, our approach isn’t to write content for search engines or even our direct clients – we write great content for our END-USERS: the people who will be consuming the content, meaning that everything we create MUST:
- Engage the reader to grab their attention
- Provide the reader with value to create positive association
- Encourage them to take action: to buy/sell/sign-up
We want the copy we create for our clients to become their Number 1 salesman – copy that helps you convert and make sales even while you and the rest of your staff are asleep.
Copywriting Skills that make all the difference:
- 1:1 BA Hons Degree in English Literature
- HTML & CSS to ensure copy is presented in the best possible format
- Multiple CMS experience including WordPress, SquaredUp, Wix & more
- 5+ years in sales adding psychological sales techniques to copy
- Experience with multiple styles and formats
- Keyword optimised SEO-targeted content where required
- Writing for regulated industries such as Financial Services
Copywriting Services and Portfolio
“I love the excitement found in new projects that require excellent copy to make them work, but there’s also a huge satisfaction found in bringing old copy and old ideas back to life – I just enjoy working with words.”
— Tom Iveson —
Not all jobs are the same, so we structure our rates to give you the best value for money for your project.
|SEO Copy with keyword research||£35 Per Hour|
|SEO Copy where keywords are provided||£30 Per Hour|
|Technical writing||£30 Per Hour|
|Non SEO Copy (eBooks, phanplets, print, offline) (Non-Technical)||£20 Per Hour|
|Editing (re-working copy)||£20 Per Hour|
Some topics and genres carry extra knowledge, care and attention.
|Medical genre||+ £10 per hour|
|Financial Services genre||+ £15 per hour|
|Software||+ £10 per hour|
Fill in our contact form to get in touch and discuss your copywriting needs with a FREE consultation.